Sometimes when having multiple control surfaces setup in Logic, there can be issues trying to use a controller. Follow these steps to launch Logic with an empty control surface setup to have a fresh start with the controllers:
To locate and delete the control surface preference file:
- Exit Logic and V-Control Pro
- Click on the desktop.
- Select menu ‘Go|Go To Folder‘
- Enter ~/Library/Preferences in the search field and click ‘Go’
- Delete the preference file: com.apple.logic.pro.cs.
- Launch V-Control Pro.
- Launch Logic.
- Add the control surfaces when the Automatic Setup dialog pops up in Logic.