A V-Control Pro license can only be authorized on one single computer at a time. There are two options when moving an iLok license to another computer.
If the license is activated on an iLok USB key plug the iLok into the computer you wish to use V-Control Pro with.
If the license is activated directly on the computer follow these steps:
- Launch the iLok License Manager on the computer with the license currently activated. (It can be downloaded from ilok.com)
- Login to the ilok account.
- Select the computer in the list of Locations for licenses.
- Right-click (Cntrl+Click) on the V-Control Pro License and select Deactivate
- On the computer you wish to use V-Control Pro on launch the V-Control Pro application.
- Click on the V-Control Pro icon in the task bar and select “Activate License…”
- Follow the on screen prompt to activate the license on the computer.